This is a sweet 3-bedroom, 2-bath home with two car garage and gated front and back yards. It’s updated throughout including kitchen and baths. The kitchen is large and includes unique cooking items such as French press, coffee grinder and blender. There’s plenty of space for cooking, chatting or relaxing in the reading nook adjacent to the kitchen.
The homes’ 3 queen beds and twin foam floor bed are super comfortable. All are appointed with fine linens for a great nights’ sleep. One bedroom has a flat screen TV, another its own bath.
Bedrooms are on the smaller side, but the living room, dining room and outdoor space are expansive, perfect for gathering with family or friends.
The neighborhood is quiet and well located. While it’s a block from Cliff Drive, a row of homes and creek block the passing of cars during daytime hours.
Walk just two blocks to the dog-friendly Douglas Family preserve or three blocks to the Mesa Lane Beach steps. It’s about half mile to Hendry’s Beach/Arroyo Beach and The Boathouse restaurant.
You can also easily walk (four blocks) to the Mesa Village which includes:
– Drug Store: CVS and Rite-Aid
– Fast Food: McDonalds, Taco Bell and Starbucks
– Grocery: Lazy Acres, Vons and Mesa Produce
– Coffee: Lighthouse Coffee Café, Lazy Acres and Starbucks
– Bar: Taproom Pub and Cliff Room, Mesa Café Bar
– Pizza: Domino’s, Mesa Pizza,
– Restaurants: Mesa Burger, Super Cuca’s, Rose Café, Ichiban, Thai, Alcazar
– Blenders smoothie shop
– Massage Green Spa (Facial, Massage)
– Weekly: $3,480 – $6,580
– Monthly: $7,880 – $16,800
– Cleaning Fee: $295
– Pets not permitted
Bathroom 1: ensuite, shower
Bathroom 2: tub/shower combo