Mesa (Grand Mediterranean): located on top of the Mesa, overlooking both downtown Santa Barbara and the ocean. Walk to the Mesa Village (15 mins) for dining and shopping, close to Santa Barbara City College, Shoreline Park, Douglas Family Preserve and several beaches (Arroyo Burro, Thousand Steps, Ledbetter). Downtown SB is just over a one mile (25 minute walk).
The beautiful 4-bedroom Mesa home sits atop Santa Barbara’s popular Mesa on the ocean side of town. Convenient to downtown or the beach, the home is easily accessible to fine and casual dining, shopping, theater and museums, points of interest or just walks on the beach.The Mesa Village Center is walking distance (20 mins) for casual dining, food markets (Albertsons, Mesa Produce), Starbucks, Manhattan Bagel, Lazy Acres (natural foods), Blenders smoothies, RiteAid, CVS drugs, Chinese, Mexican, outdoor cafes, and Dolce Salon (manicure, hair, and make-up).
- Bedroom #1 – king, plus twin foam sleeper (can be moved to another room). Ocean and mountain views, TV, DVD, private bath, large tub, separate shower
- Bedroom #2 – queen, twin and twin trundle, TV, game console, mountain views, piano, step to bath
- Bedroom #3 – full, shared bath with bed #4
- Bedroom #4 – queen memory foam, shared bath with bed #3
The living room provides seating for 10, with DVD, flat screen TV, fireplace, stereo and exceptional mountain views. Adjacent to living room and kitchen is the dining room with seating for eight. The kitchen offers seating for two at the breakfast nook and provides a partial ocean view.
Just outside the kitchen door, step to the outdoor patio and lawn complete with partial ocean views, fire pit, ping pong and amazing sunsets. Two glass tables, complete with umbrella, are provided with seating for up to ten. Famous Santa Maria style charcoal BBQ has adjustable-height grill and large surface area for perfectly cooked meals.
The hot tub seats four and is nestled privately away in a cool shaded part of the yard.
Two parks are nearby. A three minute walk to Hilda Ray Park, perfect for kids 6 and under, ten minute walk to Escondido Park, complete with play structure, swings, and basketball court or twenty minute walk to La Mesa Park. A public bus stop is one block from home and can take you downtown (to the transfer station), to SB City College or La Cumbre Plaza.
We’re looking forward to providing your home-away-from-home here in Santa Barbara.
- "SB With Kids"
- beach chairs
- Beach Gear
- Beach umbrella
- boogie board
- Free unlimited street parking
- Full Bed
- Gated Yard
- Guide Books
- High chair
- Hiking Books
- Hot tub
- King Bed
- Local phone
- Mountain and ocean views
- Patio seating with sunset views
- Ping pong table
- Private parking on property
- Queen Bed
- Quiet neighborhood on dead-end street
- Remodeled kitchen and baths
- sand toys
- Santa Maria style charcoal BBQ
- Single home on private lot (not a multi-unit dwelling)
- Top-rated dvds and board games
- toys (please request)
- Twin Bed
- Wireless Internet